Cheerios cereal is a breakfast favorite as well as a great, healthy snack for toddlers. But did you know it also can be used to make delicious cookies while earning 51 Points?
Add this Cheerios Magic Receipts offer to your shopping list so you can earn some easy Points and check out this simple cookie recipe:
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 2Hours
1 cup Cheerios cereal
1/4 cup quinoa flour
3/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup sugar
1/3 cup cocoa powder
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1 small egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Powdered sugar, to taste for garnish
- Put the Cheerios, quinoa flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, cocoa powder and coconut oil in a food processor. Process to mix.
- Add the egg and vanilla, and continue processing for a few seconds until a very soft dough has formed. Transfer to a plastic bag and freeze for at least 1 hour. You can also freeze overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
4.Remove the dough from the freezer. Form balls by the rounded teaspoon and roll in powdered sugar. Arrange the cookies, with plenty of space between each dough ball, on a baking sheet lined with a silicone baking mat or greased parchment paper. Bake for 8 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let the cookies cool on the baking sheet before transferring to cooling rack to cool completely. Serve and enjoy!
- Roll the cookies in chopped walnuts in place of the powdered sugar for a different texture.
- Cooking Gluten Free? Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is gluten free. Products and ingredient sources can change.
- Cooking Without Dairy? Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient does not contain dairy. Products and ingredient sources can change.
See full recipe here.