Point Perks are generally posted Mondays through Fridays at random times lasting between 2 – 4 hours per day.
You can receive notifications when a Point Perk is posted in one or more of the following ways:
- Facebook: We announce Point Perks and link to where the code is located on Facebook. We are not, however, in control of Facebook’s notification system. In order to ensure that you receive notifications from Facebook regarding Point Perks, try these tips:
- Make sure you have liked and/or followed MyPoints on Facebook
- Once you’ve followed MyPoints on Facebook, click the icon with the three horizontal dots and select Follow Settings.
- Select Favorites so our posts will appear higher in your News Feed
- Also under Notifications, click the > next to Posts and select Standard.
- To further let Facebook know you want to be notified about content from MyPoints, interact with posts on our page by liking, commenting or sharing!
2. Twitter: We also post Point Perk announcements on Twitter. Under More, select Settings and Privacy > Notifications. Under Preferences, you can opt in or out of receiving push, text or email notifications.
3. MyPoints Mobile app: We also send notifications about Point Perks via our mobile app. If you have an Android or iOS device, download and install our app today!