If you’re looking for a delicious and rewarding way to reduce your meat intake, here’s a great recipe that will earn you up to 692 Points!
- 2 new potatoes, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped (earn 3 Points)
- 1 onion, chopped (earn 3 Points)
- 1 small eggplant, peeled and chopped
- ½ cup chopped broccoli (earn 3 Points)
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- ½ cup green beans (earn 3 Points)
- 1 (8 ounce) package tempeh (earn up to 680 Points)
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- ¼ cup vegetable broth
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 cup shredded pepperjack cheese
Step 1: Place the potatoes, carrot, and onion in a large saucepan, and add enough water to bring the water level to about 2 inches.
Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 5 minutes.
Mix in eggplant, broccoli, green beans, and zucchini; simmer for 2 minutes. Mix in tempeh, vegetable broth, crushed tomatoes, and garbanzo beans.
Season with rosemary and garlic. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until veggies are tender.
Step 2: Ladle into bowls, and top with cheese.
See full recipe here.