This meatless version of a family-favorite can be made in an hour and earn you up to 771 Points!
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped (earn 3 Points)
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chile peppers
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 (8 ounce) package tempeh, crumbled (earn up to 680 Points)
- 6 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 1 (19 ounce) can enchilada sauce (earn 85 Points)
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced black olives (earn 3 Points)
- 8 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- Step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 degrees C). Lightly oil a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Step 2: In a medium bowl, combine the beans, garlic, onion, chile peppers, jalapeno pepper, and tempeh. Pour enchilada sauce into a shallow bowl.
- Step 3: Dip three tortillas in the enchilada sauce, and place them in the prepared baking dish. Be sure to cover the bottom of the dish as completely as possible. Place 1/2 of the bean mixture on top of the tortillas, and repeat. Drizzle the remaining sauce over the casserole, and sprinkle with olives and shredded cheese.
- Step 4: Cover, and bake for 30 minutes. Uncover, and continue baking for an additional 15 minutes, or until the casserole is bubbling and the cheese is melted.
See full recipe here.