Feeling carnivorous? This delicious dish will satisfy those cravings plus you’ll earn up to 1,114 Points!
- 2 lb. beef sirloin tip steak, pounded to 1/4” thickness and cut into 1 1/2” pieces (earn 3 Points)
- 1 Tbsp. Crisco oil for sautéing
- 1 green bell pepper, 1-inch dice
- 1 red bell pepper, 1-inch dice
- 1 yellow bell pepper, 1-inch dice
- 1 sweet onion, 1-inch dice (earn 3 Points)
- 2 Tbsp. Crisco oil (earn 85 Points)
- 2 Tbsp. Grandma’s Molasses (earn 340 Points)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Corn Starch
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce (earn 3 Points)
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Spice Island Minced Garlic (earn 340 Points per week)
- 1/2 tsp. Spice Island Ground Ginger (earn 340 Points per week)
- 1/2 tsp. Spice Island Minced Garlic
- 1/2 tsp. Spice Island Ground Ginger
- 1 tsp. Crisco oil
- 5 Tbsp. water
- 2 Tbsp. Corn Starch
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- Whisk together all marinade ingredients.
- Combine marinade and beef. Allow to marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Cube vegetables to 1”; set aside
- Combine oil mixture ingredients; set aside
- Combine slurry ingredients; set aside.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. Crisco oil over med-high heat
- Cook steak in batches to brown, do not cook all the way through – about 2 min.
- Set steak aside, leaving liquids in pan.
- Add vegetables and Oil Mixture to pan
- Cook until tender-crisp
- Re-stir slurry and add to vegetables; cook until it starts to thicken
- Add steak back to pan and cook while stirring for 45 seconds
- Remove from heat
- Serve immediately over rice if desired
See full recipe here.