This plant-based dish is a healthy way to save the planet and earn up to 1,454 Points!
- 14 ounces firm tofu
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced (earn 3 Points)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp. green onion, chopped
- Additional green onion for garnish
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. turmeric
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning (earn 85 Points)
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- Pepper to taste
- 2 slices of Nurishh Cheddar Style Slices (earn up to 1,360 Points)
- 2 slices of bread, toasted (earn 3 Points)
- Sliced avocado (earn 3 Points)
- Drain and crumble tofu with fork or potato masher. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a pan on a medium-high heat.
- Add bell pepper and onion, sauté until tender for 6-7 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Mix in tofu, green onion, Dijon mustard and spices.
- Cook for about 6 minutes until tofu absorbs all the flavors.
- Turn off heat.
- Place 2 slices of Nurishh Cheddar Style Slices on top of tofu.
- Cover pan with lid until melted.
- Sprinkle with green onion.
See full recipe here.