This sweet treat will help you beat the heat and earn up to 1,134 Points!
- 2 cups Butterfinger Baking Bits for smoothie (earn up to 680 Points)
- 1 cup Butterfinger Baking Bits as garnish
- 12 cups Vanilla-caramel ice cream (earn up to 425 Points)
- 1⁄2 cup Evaporated milk
- 1 cup Whole milk (earn 29 Points)
- 1/4 cup Caramel dessert syrup or light brown sugar for Brulee
- Chop Butterfinger® into 1⁄4” and 3⁄4” pieces and set aside.
- In a milkshake blender, combine the 1/4” Butterfinger® bits, ice cream, evaporated milk and whole milk until it reaches a soft-serve ice cream consistency.
- Spread the caramel dessert syrup evenly over the top to cover, or sprinkle light brown sugar over the top and Brulee’ with a blowtorch.
- Spread some of the caramel syrup onto the rim of the glass, and apply the 3/4″ Butterfinger Bits as a garnish.
- Lightly dust the top with powdered sugar and serve.
See full recipe here.