This weekend is a perfect time to fire up the grill and this recipe combines garden fresh veggies with seared in seasonings–plus earn up to 173 Points!
- 1 large zucchini, sliced lengthwise
- 1 large yellow squash, sliced lengthwise
- 2 bell peppers (red, yellow, or orange), stemmed, seeded, and quartered
- 1 medium eggplant, sliced into ½ in rounds
- 1 large red onion, sliced into ½ in circles (earn 3 Points)
- 1 lb asparagus, ends trimmed
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp Weber® Garlic Parmesan Seasoning (earn 170 Points)
- 12-14 fresh basil leaves, roughly chopped
- Preheat grill to 400 degrees F.
- Place vegetables on a large baking tray. In a small bowl combine balsamic, olive oil, and Weber® Garlic Parm seasoning. Pour balsamic mixture over the vegetables, reserving 3 Tbsp.
- Place vegetables on grill and cook 2-3 minutes on each side or until vegetables are just tender. Remove and drizzle remaining balsamic mixture over vegetables and serve with fresh basil.
See full recipe here.