This week’s recipe is easy, light and fresh–perfect for a summer meal! Plus you can earn up to 523 Points.
- 1 (5-ounce) bottle TABASCO® brand SWEET & Spicy Pepper Sauce (earn up to 510 Points)
- 12 to 16 ounces mixed salad greens (about 12 cups lightly packed) (earn 3 Points)
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken (about 8 ounces) (earn 3 Points)
- 1 (15-ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drained (earn 17 Points)
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup chow mein noodles
Combine salad greens, chicken, orange segments, bell pepper and almonds in a large salad bowl.
Pour on TABASCO® SWEET & Spicy Sauce to taste and toss gently until blended.
Sprinkle with chow mein noodles and serve immediately.
See full recipe here.