This week’s recipe takes under an hour and can earn up to 1,233 Points!
- 1 can (12 fl. oz) Angry Orchard Crisp Cider (earn up to 680 Points)
- ½ cup non-fat Greek yogurt or Sour cream (earn 17 Points)
- 2 cups Salsa Verde or Tomatillo Salsa
- ½ cup diced red onion (earn 3 Points)
- ½ cup diced bell pepper
- ½ cup diced apple (such as Honeycrisp, Fuji or Green) (earn 3 Points)
- 1 bag (about 5-6 cups) corn tortilla chips (earn 17 Points)
- 1 cup shredded Chihuahua or Cheddar cheese
- Angry Crema, for garnish; chopped cilantro, for garnish; lime wedge, for garnish (earn 3 Points)
Preheat oven to 400 F
For the Angry Crema:
In a small bowl, whisk together 1 Tablespoon of the cider with the yogurt or sour cream.
For the Chilaquiles:
Combine the remaining cider with the salsa verde, red onion, bell pepper and diced apple. Toss with the tortillas and place inside a 12” skillet topped with the shredded cheese.
Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is golden and bubbly.
Top with the Angry crema, fresh cilantro, fresh lime plus any other desired garnishes and serve immediately.
See full recipe here.