This no-bake, gluten-free tasty treat takes 15 minutes to makes and can earn you up to 1,870 Points!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond butter (Earn up to 1,530 Points)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup (Earn 170 Points)
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats (Earn 170 Points)
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 Medjool dates, pitted and chopped
- Add the flour, almond butter, maple syrup, oats, cranberries, vanilla and dates to a large bowl and stir to combine. Refrigerate the dough for 30 minutes.
- Scoop out 1 tablespoon size portions of dough and roll into a ball. Place the cookie dough ball onto a plate and continue the process with the remaining dough.
- Cookie dough balls can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
See full recipe here.