Get a head start on your holiday treats and earn up to 955 Points with this twist on the classic Snickerdoodle!
- 3 Cups All-purpose Flour (earn 17 Points)
- 2 Teaspoons Cream Of Tartar
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda (earn 85 Points)
- 3 Tablespoons + 1/2 Cup Twix™ Shakers Seasoning Blend (earn up to 850 Points)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup (2 Sticks) Butter, Softened
- 1 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 1 Large Egg + 1 Large Egg Yolk, At Room Temperature (earn 3 Points)
- 2 Teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, Twix™ Shakers Seasoning Blend and salt.
- In a larger bowl using a mixer, beat the butter and granulated sugar together until smooth, (about 2 minutes).
- Add the egg, egg yolk, and vanilla extract. Beat until well-combined.
- With the mixer on medium, slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients until well combined.
- Roll cookie dough into 1” balls
- Roll each ball into the Twix™ Shakers Seasoning Blend coating generously. Sprinkle extra Twix™ Shakers
- Seasoning Blend on top if desired.
- Arrange on two lined cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Bake cookies for 10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
See full recipe here.