This quick and easy recipe makes for a light dinner, tasty snack or game day appetizer and can earn you up to 595 Points.
- Vegetable Oil, Drizzle (earn 85 Points)
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Garlic, Minced
- 1/2 Lb. Button Mushrooms Sliced Thin
- 1/4 Lb. Shiitake Mushrooms, Sliced Into Strips
- 1/4 Lb. Portobello Mushrooms, Diced
- 3 Cups Baby Spinach
- 1 Cup Kaukauna Port Wine Spreadable Cheese, Room Temperature (earn up to 425 Points)
- 6 Flatbreads, 10”x7” Rectangle (earn 85 Points)
- Place oil on a hot griddle.
- Add garlic and all 3 varieties of mushrooms.
- Stir often and cook fully, approximately 5-8 minutes.
To Make A Pizza:
- Spread 3 tablespoons of Kaukauna Port Wine Spredable Cheese onto 1 flatbread, all the way to the edges.
- Then top with 1/4 cup spinach and 1/4 cup mushrooms.
- Bake for approximately 5 minutes at 400º.
- Remove from the oven and finish with another cup spinach.
- Slice evenly.
See full recipe here.