Vodka’s not just for happy hour! This quick and easy dish serves up deliciousness and can earn you up to 6,214 Points!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 1 pound) (earn 3 Points)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper (earn 255 Points)
- 2 tablespoons butter (earn 3 Points)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup vodka (earn up to 5,950 Points)
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest (earn 3 Points)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 lime wedges
- 1 tablespoon chopped celery leaves
- Hot pepper sauce and celery salt, optional (earn 255 Points)
- Pound chicken thighs slightly with a meat mallet to uniform thickness; sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat butter and oil over medium heat; brown chicken on both sides. Remove and keep warm.
- In same pan, add celery; cook and stir 3-4 minutes or until tender. Return chicken to pan. Add tomatoes, vodka, lime zest, lime juice and Worcestershire sauce; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 4-5 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in chicken reads 170°. Serve with lime wedges, celery leaves and, if desired, hot pepper sauce and celery salt.
See full recipe here.