This light and easy Thai-inspired meal can earn you up to 876 Points!
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. peanut oil
- 1 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp. NAKANO® Organic Seasoned Rice Vinegar (earn up to 850 Points)
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger, minced
- ½ tsp. coriander, ground
- 2 tsp. turmeric, ground
- 1 lb. chicken breast, thinly sliced (earn 3 Points)
- 16 bamboo skewers
- cilantro, for garnish
- ¼ cup scallions, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp. jalapeño, minced
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. ginger, minced
- ¾ cup smooth peanut butter (earn 17 Points)
- 1 Tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- 3 Tbsp.NAKANO® Roasted Garlic Seasoned Rice Vinegar
- 2 tsp. lime juice (earn 3 Points)
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp. hoisin sauce
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- Garnish: chopped peanuts
- ⅓ cup NAKANO® Roasted Garlic Seasoned Rice Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- ½ tsp. toasted sesame oil
- ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ English cucumber, sliced thin, on bias (earn 3 Points)
- 1 carrot, sliced thin, on bias (earn 3 Points)
- 1 scallion, sliced thin, on bias
- ¼ cup peanuts, chopped
- In a bowl combine first 10 ingredients (soy sauce through cilantro) and marinate chicken for 2 hours. Soak skewers in water in the meantime. After marinating chicken, skewer chicken and heat grill or grill pan. Grill for 2 minutes on each side. Garnish with cilantro and serve with peanut sauce and cucumber salad.
- In a food processor combine scallions, cilantro, jalapeño, garlic and ginger. Add peanut butter and sesame oil. Finish with NAKANO® Roasted Garlic Seasoned Rice Vinegar, lime juice, coconut milk, hoisin and honey. Process until smooth. Garnish with chopped peanuts.
- In a bowl combine NAKANO® Roasted Garlic Seasoned Rice Vinegar, sugar, sesame oil, red pepper flakes and salt. Add cucumbers, carrots and scallions and allow to marinate for 15 minutes. Garnish with chopped peanuts.
See full recipe here.