Dust off that crockpot, Insta-pot or slow cooker: This hearty recipe will not only hit the spot, but will earn you up to 352 Points!
- 1 package baby carrots (earn 3 Points)
- 1 onion, sliced (earn 3 Points)
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 lb small red potatoes (earn 3 Points)
- 2 1/2 lb bone-in chicken parts (earn 3 Points)
- 1 package Savory Herb Chicken Mix (earn up to 340 Points)
- Arrange vegetables in bottom of slow cooker.
- Place chicken pieces on top of vegetables.
- Combine herb chicken mix with water and pour over chicken and vegetables.
- Cover and cook on low 8 to 9 hours or high 4 to 5 hours until meat and vegetables are tender.
See full recipe here.