Indulge in the ultimate campfire treat that will transport you straight back to childhood memories of toasting marshmallows under the starry sky. Plus earn up to 267 Points!
- 1 package Keebler Fudge Stripes Cookies (earn up to 255 Points)
- 1 sleeve Keebler Graham Crackers (earn up to 255 Points)
- 10 tablespoons butter, melted, plus extra for greasing pan (earn 3 Points)
- 4 Keebler graham crackers
- 1 14-oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 cups mini marshmallows (earn 9 Points)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Butter a 9×13 baking dish and line with parchment paper.
- Place graham crackers into a plastic bag. Using a rolling pin, crush the graham crackers into coarse crumbs. In a medium-sized bowl, add graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Stir to combine. Pour buttered graham cracker crumbs out into prepared baking dish and press down with a spatula to evenly fill the bottom of the pan.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk over the graham cracker base and even it out with a spatula. Place half of the Keebler Fudge Stripe cookies on top, distributing evenly throughout the pan. Scatter chocolate chips and 1 cup mini marshmallows evenly on top, then bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and carefully add the rest of the mini marshmallows, so that they completely cover all the other layers. Return pan to oven and bake for 12 minutes more, until the marshmallows are golden brown and toasty. If you like your marshmallows extra dark, finish with 1 minute under the broiler on low or gently caramelize with a kitchen torch.
- Using the remaining Keebler Fudge Stripe Cookies, gently press four rows of three cookies into the surface of the bars so that they stick up. Allow bars to cool before cutting into 12 servings.
See full recipe here.