Indulge in savory comfort with our effortless slow cooker sausage and sauerkraut recipe. With just a handful of ingredients, you can create a hearty and flavorful meal that practically cooks itself, leaving you with more time to savor every bite. Plus earn up to 1,108 Points!
- 2 lb kielbasa/sausage, cut into 1-inch pieces (earn up to 510 Points)
- 2 cup onion, sliced (earn 3 Points)
- 1 cup water
- 2 tsp caraway seeds, optional
- 2 lb sauerkraut, drained
- 1 package BBQ Pulled Pork Mix (earn up to 595 Points)
- Place sliced onions in bottom of slow cooker.
- Add drained sauerkraut and kielbasa.
- Combine pulled pork mix with water and pour over sausages and sauerkraut.
- Sprinkle caraway seeds.
- Cook for 8 hours on low or 4 hours on high.
See full recipe here.