In less than 30 minutes, you can make this delicious family dinner and earn up to 176 Points!
- 1 pkg. Bob Evans Original Roll Sausage (earn 170 Points)
- 1 lb. Penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 cup onion, finely chopped (earn 3 Points)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cans (8 oz. each) tomato sauce
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
- Salt & cracked black pepper, to taste
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons butter, unsalted (earn 3 Points)
- Fresh basil leaves, chopped for serving (optional)
- Grated Parmesan cheese, for serving
- Cook the penne pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium. Sauté the onions and garlic until soft, about 3 minutes.
- Add sausage roll; cook and crumble the sausage until no longer pink.
- Add in the tomatoes and hot red pepper flakes; mix to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour in the heavy cream and butter; stir to combine.
- Add the drained pasta into the sauce and toss to combine. Bring the sauce and pasta to a boil, stirring to coat the pasta with sauce.
See full recipe here.