Make this delicious treat in under 30 minutes plus earn up to 709 Points!
- 1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 large egg (earn 29 Points)
- 14 NESTLE® BUTTERFINGER® fun size bars, coarsely chopped (earn up to 680 Points)
- Step 1: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Step 2: Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat sugar and butter in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in egg; gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in Butterfinger pieces. Drop by slightly rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Step 3: Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
See full recipe here.