Meatloaf is a family dinner staple and with this recipe, you can make it a “meatless Monday” and earn up to 1,023 Points!
Check out the recipe ingredients to build your shopping list!
- 12 Ounce Package Impossible Burger (earn up to 1,020 Points)
- 2 Cups Barbecue Sauce
- 1/2 Medium Onion, Finely Chopped (earn 3 Points)
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper, Chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 Teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Nonstick Oil Spray To Cover The Pan
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix ingredients: Place Impossible Burger, 1 cup of the barbecue sauce, onions, red bell peppers, garlic, and Old Bay seasoning in a large bowl. Use a fork to stir until the ingredients are well combined.
- Spray a generous amount of nonstick oil to cover the nonstick bread pan. Transfer the Impossible Burger mixture, then press down gently to form into the pan. Place in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Spread the top of the meatloaf with the remaining barbecue sauce. Remove from oven to let rest and cool for 15- 20 mins before serving.
See full recipe here.