This recipe is great for movie marathons or weekend sport binges plus will earn you up to 1,026 Points!
- 8 Babybels (earn up to 1,020 Points)
- 1 1/4 cup Chilli Heatwave Doritos (earn 3 Points)
- 2 eggs, beaten (earn 3 Points)
- 2/3 cup plain flour
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Remove the Babybels from their packaging and wax casings.
- Pour Doritos into a seal-able sandwich bag and bash with a rolling pin until they resemble breadcrumbs.
- Dip each Babybel into the flour, then egg, then crushed Doritos. Then dip them in the egg again, followed by the crushed Doritos, until the entire Babybel is covered.
- Place the Babybels onto the baking tray and bake for 10-15 minutes until golden and starting to ooze. Serve immediately.
See full recipe here.