Make happy hour healthy hour with a serving of vegetables and earn up to 1,536 Points!
- Weber® Garlic Sriracha Seasoning (earn 170 Points)
- 6 fl. oz. bloody mary mix
- 1 1/2 fl. oz. vodka (earn up to 1,190 Points)
- Celery stalks
- Dill pickle spears (earn 170 Points)
- Grilled garlic Sriracha shrimp (earn 3 Points)
- Grilled garlic Sriracha wings (earn 3 Points)
- Grilled burger sliders (earn 3 Points)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Vegetable oil
- Rim cocktail glass with seasoning.
- Place bloody mary mix and vodka in a shaker container. Fill with ice.
- Shake and strain into rimmed glass.
- Garnish with celery stalk, dill pickle and your favorite grilled Weber® garnishes!
- Skewer 1 pound large shrimp, 16-21 count, that are peeled and de-veined. (If using wooden skewers, soak in water for at least 30 minutes prior to grilling.)
- Brush shrimp lightly with oil and sprinkle with seasoning.
- Grill over direct high heat for 2-4 minutes, or until shrimp is opaque and slightly pink. Turn halfway through grilling.
- Combine 1/4 cup honey, 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice and 1 teaspoon seasoning for every pound of chicken wings.
- Grill wings over direct medium heat on a grill pan for 10-15 minutes, turning once, until chicken is cooked through and internal temperature is at least 170°F.
- Drizzle glaze over wings during last 5 minutes of cooking, turning several times.
- Grill sliders over direct medium high heat on a grill pan for 10-15 minutes, turning once halfway through cooking, until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached.
- Season sliders with seasoning while grilling.
See full recipe here.