Get ready to tantalize your taste buds with the ultimate barbecue experience. This Barbecue Chicken with Citrus Yogurt Marinade recipe combines the smoky flavors of grilled chicken with a zesty and creamy citrus yogurt marinade, creating a mouthwatering dish that’s perfect for your next outdoor gathering.
Plus earn up to 434 Points!
- 1 lemon, juice and zest (earn 3 Points)
- 1 orange, juice and zest (earn 3 Points)
- 1 cup Dannon® Plain Yogurt (earn up to 425 Points)
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. chopped garlic
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 12 boneless chicken thighs (earn 3 Points)
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1. In a large bowl combine citrus juices and zests, yogurt, olive oil, garlic, spices and herbs, mix well. Pour all but 1/2 cup marinade over chicken and toss to coat completely. Let chicken marinate 1-2 hours (or overnight).
- 2. Salt chickens. Place chicken skin side down on barbecue/grill and cook with lid up 10-12 minutes. Turn chicken and baste with reserved marinade. Continue to cook, basting occasionally, lid down for 10-12 minutes.
- Serve chicken over rice or cous cous.
See full recipe here.