Indulge in the ultimate comfort food experience with this creamy and delicious Chicken Alfredo recipe. This classic Italian-inspired dish combines tender chicken and a velvety Alfredo sauce for a satisfying meal that’s sure to delight your taste buds.
Plus earn up to 516 Points!
- 1 cup 2% or whole milk (earn 3 Points)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, regular or light, room temperature
- ¾ cup grated parmesan, divided
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground pepper
- ½ tsp. red pepper flakes, optional
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 packages Green Giant® Riced Veggie Blends – Rainbow Creamy Alfredo, microwaved according to pack (earn up to 510 Points)
- 3 cups cubed rotisserie chicken (earn 3 Points)
- 1 (12 to 14-ounce) can or jar of quartered artichoke hearts, roughly chopped
- 1 package chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- ½ cup drained, chopped sundried tomatoes
- 1 ½ cups Italian blend shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 2-quart casserole pan with cooking spray.
- Heat milk in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add cream cheese and whisk until melted.
- Add ¼ cup of parmesan, garlic powder, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes (if using) and Italian seasoning and heat until sauce is smooth and slightly thickened.
- Remove from heat.
- In a large bowl combine cooked Green Giant Creamy Alfredo, chicken, artichoke hearts, spinach, sundried tomatoes and Italian blend cheese.
- Add milk/cheese mixture and stir to combine.
- Place in casserole and top with remaining ½ cup parmesan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until melty, golden and bubbling.
See full recipe here.