This hearty recipe will fuel you for whatever the day has in store with its delicious combination of eggs, bacon, cheese and potatoes.
Plus earn up to 859 Points!
- 8 slices bacon
- 2 medium russet potatoes, cubed (earn 3 Points)
- 1/4 c. sliced green onions, plus more for garnish (earn 3 Points)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 c. shredded Cheddar
- 10 eggs, scrambled (earn up to 850 Points)
- 1 avocado, sliced (earn 3 Points)
- Hot sauce, for serving
- In a large cast-iron skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy, 8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate and let cool, then chop. Add potatoes to bacon fat and cook undisturbed for 10 minutes, then flip and move around to get all sides golden. Add green onions and cook until potatoes are tender, 10 minutes more. Once tender, add garlic, paprika, and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Add cheddar to potatoes and cover to melt.
- Build bowls: Top cheesy potatoes with scrambled eggs, sliced avocado, cooked bacon, more scallions, and a drizzle of hot sauce.
See full recipe here.