Elevate your breakfast or brunch with a modern twist on the classic Cobb Salad – introducing the Cobb Salad Avocado Toast. With creamy avocado, crisp bacon, fresh tomatoes, and a perfectly poached egg, this dish combines the best of both worlds, making it a delightful and nutritious start to your day.
Plus earn up to 1,199 Points!
- 2 slices, multi-grain toast (earn 3 Points)
- 1 avocado, scooped (earn 3 Points)
- 4 slices, Sara Lee® Oven Roasted Turkey Breast (earn up to 680 Points)
- 1 hard-boiled egg, sliced (earn up to 510 Points)
- 2 slices, chopped, cooked bacon (can also use pre-cooked bacon)
- 2 cherry tomatoes, chopped (earn 3 Points)
- 2 Tablespoons, blue cheese crumbles, divided between the slices of toast.
1.Top each toast slice with smashed avocado spread, 2 slices Sara Lee® Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, hard-boiled egg, chopped bacon, cherry tomatoes, and blue cheese crumbles.
2.Mash an avocado slice on a piece of bread as base.
3.Top with Sara Lee® Oven Roasted Turkey Breast and pick your Cobb Salad toppings from there!.
4.Add some chopped bacon, cherry tomatoes, crumbled blue cheese, and finish it off with a sprinkle of chopped green onions.
See full recipe here.