This sweet treat can not earn you some love from the fam, but up to 1,123 Points as well!
- 1 2/3 cup all-purpose flour (earn 17 Points)
- 1/2 cup original 2 1/2 minute Cream of Wheat (earn up to 1,020 Points)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda (earn 17 Points)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 stick butter, softened (earn 26 Points)
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar (earn 17 Points)
- 1 egg (earn 29 Points)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (earn 17 Points)
- 1 11.5-oz. bag white chocolate chips (earn 9 Points)
- 1 cup cranberry raisins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease cookie sheets. Blend flour, cereal, baking soda, and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat butter and sugars in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until creamy. Add egg and vanilla. Beat until fluffy.
- Reduce speed to low. Add cereal; mix well. Stir in white chocolate chips and cranberry raisins.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let stand on cookie sheets 1 minute before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
See full recipe here.