This recipe is quick and easy and great for game day or a Netflix binge–plus you can earn up to 937 Points!
- 1 egg (earn 29 Points)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 5 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 12 (1 ounce) sticks string cheese, halved and frozen (earn up to 850 Points)
- olive oil, or as needed (earn 58 Points)
- Step 1: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Step 2: Beat egg in a small bowl. Place flour in a separate small bowl. Toss bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese together in a another separate bowl.
- Step 3: Gently press each cheese stick into flour to coat and shake off excess flour. Dip into egg, then press into bread crumb mixture. Place the breaded cheese sticks onto a baking sheet while breading the rest; do not stack. Coat each cheese stick with olive oil; cover baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Step 4: Bake in the preheated oven until crisp, about 4 minutes.
See full recipe here.