It’s a new month and another chance to earn up to 1,000 Bonus Points!
You have until 11:59 pm PT on April 8th to submit your Monthly Goals for April. No matter when you submit, all activity completed from 12:01 am PT on April 1st through 11:59 pm PT on April 30th will count towards your goals.
Here is the breakdown of activities for April:
1. Completing the Daily 5: You must submit a minimum goal of 5 list completions up to a maximum of 30. All other activities are optional. Now that Score! has been added to the list of Daily 5 activities, it should be easier to complete 5 out of the 8 available tasks.
2. Completing Surveys: This is optional, but setting survey goals is the best way to maximize your Monthly Goals bonus. Make sure to account for fluctuations in Survey inventory when setting this goal.
Completed surveys represents the number of surveys, taken via SurveyMail or SurveyZone, for which you qualify and earn survey completion Points. Peanut Labs surveys taken via MyPoints Deals do NOT count towards your survey completion goal.
3. Completed Video Playlists: Make sure to take video playlist inventory into account when setting this goal. Getting video errors? Check out our post with trouble-shooting tips on how to complete playlists.
4. Completed nCrave playlists: We recently added this activity to Monthly Goals. Please note that nCrave inventory frequently fluctuates and this Point-earning activity may not be available to all members.
5. Number of Grocery Coupons printed: Please note that inventory can also fluctuate with regard to the number of coupons available from Coupons.com. Please make sure you are being credited for coupon prints prior to submitting a goal for this activity.
6. Rewards redeemed from MyPoints: This goal refers to the number of times you will cash in Points for a MyPoints gift card or other reward.
7. MyGiftCardsPlus transactions: This goal is the number of MyGiftCardsPlus purchase transactions you plan to make. If you submit a goal greater than 1, please note that you will need to make your individual gift card purchases in separate transactions in order for them to count as multiple transactions.
The higher your goals, the bigger the Bonus–but be realistic and give yourself some “wiggle room” to ensure you are able to complete the goals you set. Mark April 8th on your calendar so you don’t miss out on the chance to earn an extra Bonus for your MyPoints activities.